1. Make sure you own a nice bed.
2. Sleep in it frequently.
3. Remember how nice it feels to flip over your pillow to the cooler side.
4. Check your pulse and hum along to the rhythm because it is music.
5. Write clear and make a lot of spelling errors. Get the poison out and don’t worry about it being neat.
6. If you can, do not shut people out. You will have good days and they should see them.
7. If you feel overwhelmed, go outside and scream. Find a nice empty park in the middle of the night and scream as loud as you can until your throat is bleeding. The world wants to hear you.
8. Let yourself fall in love. Believe it or not, there are people out there who want your blacks and blues.
9. Keep waking up.
10. Keep waking up.
11. Keep waking up. Maybe with someone next to you.
— tips on how to keep going (via c-oquetry)
(Source: alonesomes, via coffeeandbooksruleall)
7:21 pm • 29 July 2014 • 121,648 notes
Why do people sexualize boobs when we could be doing this with them
12:40 am • 21 July 2014 • 371,223 notes
Kind of like lava lamps but better! These jellyfish are real. They have died of natural causes, been harvested by these lamp makers, frozen in liquid nitrogen and encased in crystalline epoxy. They glow in the dark, due to the jellyfishes’ natural bioluminescence.
(Source: takethedamncash, via notwittyenoughfortumblr)
6:49 pm • 20 July 2014 • 197,473 notes
My new favorite gif set.
I fucking love cats
I fucking lost it at the vacuum.
cats are aliens and i love them
i want ten
(Source: iraffiruse, via valleyofthequeens)
6:25 pm • 20 July 2014 • 450,088 notes